If you have multiple super funds you can save both money and time by consolidating your super into AMG. The benefits are clear:
- Reduce Fees–multiple accounts means multiple costs–you can reduce your costs by keeping all your super in the one account
- Less Paperwork–fewer accounts means fewer forms and less things to keep track of, meaning managing your super will be much easier
- Grow Your Super Faster–by having all your super in one place you will benefit from compounding investment returns
Before rolling your other super into AMG Super it is recommended that you check exit fees and changes to your insurance cover.
Rolling in Other Super in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Simply complete the AMG Request to Transfer Form (one form per fund);
2. Provide original certified proof of identity (refer to page 2 of Transfer Form); and
3. Send to:
PO Box 3528
Tingalpa DC QLD 4173
We will take care of the rest.
For more information please refer to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website. Click here to visit their site.
The information provided here should not form the basis for any action that you take. It is important to first discuss your specific circumstances with your financial adviser.